Download the Admission Form (Admission Form), print it out, fill out the information and submit it to ICL’s branch.
Directly fill out the Online Admission Form and click the submit button at the end.
1. Admissions forms available at College Campus, in PDF version on the website and there’s also a way to apply entirely on the website, here.
2. Submit forms with required documents at Indus College of Law General Branch or fill out the admission form online and upload the documents online
3. Write the LAT (Law Admission Test)
5. Students with 50 marks in the test are qualified for admission
6. Challans for Semester fees are available at General branch of the College,
and semester fees is submitted at MCB Thandi Sarak Br. Hyderabad on or before due date.
7. After due date final list will be issued
8. Classes will commence from 2nd week of January
9. Candidates of far-flung areas can download the admission form and attach the required documents
- Intermediate (Any Group) with at least 45% marks
- Law Admission Test (LAT) pass with at least 50%
- Admission Form is available at General Branch of The Indus College of Law Hyderabad, can be downloaded from the website, or can be filled entirely online.