Law Admission Test - LAT (Higher Education Commission)
Why prepare for the Law Admission Test (LAT) HEC at Indus College of Law?
Indus college law offers coaching classes of the Law admission test – LAT. We have faculty of all subjects which subjects mentioned in the LAT syllabus. Every subject is taught by lecturer who is specialist in their subject.
How to register for the Law Admission Test (LAT):
Please visit the following link http://etc.hec.gov.pk for online registration.
- In case there is any issue during the online registration, please send an email at email@example.com or visit HEC Secretariat or Regional Centers for guidance.
- Test fee worth *1000/- is to be deposited online/ATM or through Bank Draft in the Account No*. 1742 7900 133401, Account Title: Higher Education Commission, Bank: Habib Bank Limited, Branch Code: 1742.
- Applicants are required to submit a copy of fee deposit slip/bank draft through courier or personally at Islamabad on or before the last date of registration. (Address can be change – depend on advertisement)
- Please mention your CNIC number at the back of the deposit slip/bank
- The test fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Who can apply for this test?
- Students who have passed the Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) or
- Students who have appeared in the final examination of HSSC or equivalent and their result is awaited
Date of examination:
- The test will be conducted by the HEC (dates of tests mention in advertisement). Any change in the test date will be communicated throughhttp://etc.hec.gov.pk
- Applicants who register themselves through HEC online registration process will download their roll number slips throughhttp://etc.hec.gov.pka week before the examination
- Email/SMS will be sent to registered applicants regarding examination date, time and venue. Candidates are required to provide a valid email/mobile number while filling the online application
- A print-out of roll number slip and original CNIC will be required to enter in Examination
Details of test centres:
The test will be conducted in all major cities. Applicants may select any examination center from the listavailable in the application form. Please note that the examination center will not be changed afterregistration.