Law Admission Test - LAT (Higher Education Commission)
Why prepare for the Law Admission Test (LAT) at Indus College of Law?
Indus College of Law (ICL) offers coaching/preparatory classes for the Law Admission Test (LAT). Each portion of LAT is taught by a lecturer, professor or subject specialist with relevant credentials, acumen and experience. Wherever necessary, hand-outs are provided to students to bolster their learning.
Furthermore, we frequently conduct assessments and provide test-day environment to students to ensure that the aspiring student is primed for the actual exam.
How to register for the Law Admission Test (LAT):
- Please visit http://etc.hec.gov.pk, fill up your details and get registered online.
- Pay Fee Challan in the designated bank by any of the various modes, i.e online, via ATM or through a bank draft.
Who can apply for this test?
- Students who have passed the Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) or
- Students who have appeared in the final examination of HSSC or equivalent and their result is awaited
Date of examination:
- The test will be conducted by the HEC (dates of tests mention in advertisement). Any change in the test date will be communicated throughhttp://etc.hec.gov.pk
- Applicants who register themselves through HEC online registration process will download their roll number slips throughhttp://etc.hec.gov.pka week before the examination
- Email/SMS will be sent to registered applicants regarding examination date, time and venue. Candidates are required to provide a valid email/mobile number while filling the online application
- A print-out of roll number slip and original CNIC will be required to enter in Examination
Details of test centres:
The test will be conducted in all major cities. Applicants may select any examination center from the list available in the application form. Please note that the examination center will not be changed after registration.