Law-Graduate Assessment Test (Law - GAT)
Indus College of law offers the coaching classes of LAW-GAT, we have ideal teaching faculty including Barristers, Advocates, professors for particular subjects of LAW-GAT.
What is the LAW-GAT?
Under the Pakistan Legal Practitioners & Bar Councils Rules, 1976 a law graduate desirous of seeking enrolment as an Advocate to practicelaw, is required to pass an Assessment Test, for being eligible to apply to a Bar Council for that purpose.
The Pakistan Bar Council (PBC) has, therefore, assigned National Testing Service (NTS™) the responsibility to conduct Law GraduateAssessment Test (LAW-GAT™).
Eligibility Criteria Persons having passed LL.B (final year) examination from a University recognized by Pakistan Bar Council, with minimum Seventeen years Education, are eligible to apply for (LAW-GAT™).
Other Terms and Conditions:
- Only LAW Graduates are eligible to
- Candidates are required to submit LL.B degree with copies of detailed transcript/marks certificates of 1st, 2nd and 3rd years B examination.In case LL.B degree has not been issued the candidate may submit detailed transcript marks certificate of LL.B (final year) examination.
- Candidates have maximum of three chances to clear the test, conduction of test thrice in a
- Students awaiting result are not eligible to
- 50% score is required to qualify the assessment
- Candidates will have to meet other criteria, if any, as per rules and regulations of the Pakistan Bar